Zesty, zealous…sometimes a bit zany, this one’s named for Abe Zindik, a local L.E.S. resident and professor at Brooklyn College. Made from thick block acetate with detailed beveling on the front and temples, this style is perfect for the class clown and book worm alike. No matter how you wear it, The ZINDIK’s got you covered from Abe to Z.
- Handcrafted using block Italian Acetate with unique beveling on the frame front and temples
- Features raised dash rivets on the temples
- Comfortable saddle nose bridge
- 5-Barrel hinge
- MOSCOT temple engraving
- Designed and prototyped by 5th Generation, Zack Moscot in NYC
- Parts and materials imported
Lens – 51mm
Bridge – 20mm
Temple – 148mm
FREE Express Shipping on all orders.
Free returns within 14 days of receiving your item. No questions asked, exchange or refund.