Inspired by the British Public Health Services “Poor Boy” Spectacles of the 1960s, The ZEV is named for GREAT Grandpa Sol’s cousin and neighborhood lawyer, Zeyfer Braunstein (or Zev for short), who wore this clever, dapper frame (British accent included) when he needed to put his best face forward, helping neighbors whose reputations were on the line, get off the hook.
- Handcrafted using exclusive gold titanium
- Comfortable saddle nose bridge
- Includes silicone nose pads
- MOSCOT temple engravings
- Features ZEISS nylon lenses with Navy Gradient
- Designed and prototyped by 5th Generation, Zack Moscot in NYC
- Parts and materials imported
FREE Express Shipping on all orders.
Free returns within 14 days of receiving your item. No questions asked, exchange or refund.
Handcrafted using exclusive gold titanium
Comfortable saddle nose bridge
Includes silicone nose pads
MOSCOT temple engravings
Features ZEISS nylon lenses with Navy Gradient
Designed and prototyped by 5th Generation, Zack Moscot in NYC
Parts and materials imported