Paying homage to Vittoria Street, the heart of the Jewelry Quarter in England during the Arts and Crafts movement, this elegant angular cat-eye frame is crafted from multi-layered cotton-based acetate insets and an intricately detailed gold-plated pure titanium chassis that comes in 12k, 18k, or 24k gold. The block-titanium temples have hidden spring hinges for comfort and flexibility around the ears.
- Material: Block Titanium, Acetate
- Ion-plated in 18k gold, 18k rose gold, or 24k gold
- Titanium adjustable nose pads
- All Leisure Society frames are crafted in small batches, individually numbered, and handmade in Japan from the world’s finest artisanal craftsmen with a lifetime warranty.
- Every frame purchase comes in a nesting gift box that includes a premium 20x20cm microfiber cleaning cloth, a genuine leather folding case with a magnetic closure that collapses down for easy storage, and a Leisure Society Key Club warranty booklet.
Lens – 49mm
Bridge – 19mm
Temple – 145mm
Meritage on 18K Gold
FREE Express Shipping on all orders.
Free returns within 14 days of receiving your item. No questions asked, exchange or refund.