Looking for a little round frame that quietly shouts sophisticated? The TUCHUS draws inspiration from The MILTZEN and could even be called a mini-GLICKÂ yet its thick, high bridge and smaller eye size gives this frame just enough artistic expression to leave all others behind. (ha!)
- Handcrafted using Italian acetate featuring unique patterns distinctive to each frame
- Features two dot rivets
- Comfortable key hole nose bridge
- Includes acetate nose pads
- 3-Barrel hinge
- MOSCOT temple engravings
- Signature acetate tips
- Designed and prototyped by 5th Generation, Zack Moscot in NYC
- Parts and materials imported
Lens – 42mm
Bridge – 22mm
Temple – 143mm
FREE Express Shipping on all orders.
Free returns within 14 days of receiving your item. No questions asked, exchange or refund.