After a busy weekend in the Lower East Side, 4th Generation Harvey would take the staff across the street to a cool after-hours bar. Sheila, the bartender, had a big personality, and even bigger hair. In honor of her epic 80s style, and generous (read: big) pour, we cheers to Sheila and The TAMAVAT!
- Handcrafted using Italian Acetate
- Features two square rivets on temples
- Comfortable saddle nose bridge
- 5-Barrel hinge
- MOSCOT temple engraving
- Adjustable paddle temps with grips
- Designed and prototyped by 5th Generation, Zack Moscot in NYC
- Parts and materials imported
FREE Express Shipping on all orders.
Free returns within 14 days of receiving your item. No questions asked, exchange or refund.
Handcrafted using Italian Acetate
Features two square rivets on temples
Comfortable saddle nose bridge
MOSCOT temple engraving
Adjustable paddle temps with grips
Designed and prototyped by 5th Generation, Zack Moscot in NYC
Parts and materials imported