The appropriately named Sutter (after the 19th-century pioneer whose mill set off the California Gold Rush) is a sophisticated pair of slightly oversized, oval-shaped frames with a zyl front, and beautifully etched 12k and 18k gold-plated titanium temples. The Sutter includes one special color option, the Tisane/18k Rose Gold with Stardust© pink lenses, in which subtle specks of glitter appear on lenses when worn in direct sunlight while being imperceptible to the wearer.
- Material: Flex Beta-Titanium, Zyl
- Ion-plated in 18k gold/rose gold
- Titanium nose pads
- Proprietary 12-layer anti-reflective UGR12™ coating, Diamond Cast™ anti-scratch coating, and water-repelling hydrophobic coating
- Polarized CR-39 sun lens with 99.9% distortion-free, 100% UVA/UVB protection, and block eye-fatiguing blue light
- All Leisure Society frames are crafted in small batches, individually numbered, and handmade in Japan from the world’s finest artisanal craftsmen with a lifetime warranty.
- Every frame purchase also comes with a premium microfiber cleaning cloth and a 100% genuine leather case with a magnetic closure that folds down for easy storage.
Tortoise/18K Gold/Brown Lens
FREE Express Shipping on all orders.
Free returns within 14 days of receiving your item. No questions asked, exchange or refund.