Akoni Eyewear’s new Solis frame riffs on the iconoclastic, yet always authentic style of cultural and political reporters. The frame is challenging a masculine and modern nomad vibe for a compelling and unconventional style. The squared-off navigator silhouette relies on adjustable temples and a sculpted Japanese Acetate front set within a striking Japanese Titanium frame. To mark the introduction of the Solis, Akoni has created a special-release design, incorporating degradé lenses and a striking black iron and gold pairing, for a very limited-edition of 300 numbered eye-catching frames.
- Gross Weight (gr): 39.3
- Temple: Custom adjustable Japanese titanium temples, end-pieces and tips and threaded tube screw system
- Temple Tip: Branded titanium temple tip
- Nose Pads: Ceramic with beta-titanium nose pad arms and metallic plating
- Sun lenses: 4-base, cat 3, High contrast CR-39 with three layer anti-reflective coating
- Country of Origin: Made in Japan
Lens – 51mm
Bridge – 21mm
Temple – 152mm
FREE Express Shipping on all orders.
Free returns within 14 days of receiving your item. No questions asked, exchange or refund.