Named after the Sierra National Forest located in the Sierra Nevada Mountains in Central California, the Sierra frames have a unique shape with angular lenses, rimless design, and spring hinges for the temples. The frames come in 12k, 18k, and 24k gold and an array of contemporary lens colors from brown gradient to a beautiful peach tint.
- Material: 100% Pure Block Titanium
- Ion-plated in 12k silver, 18k gold, 18k rose gold, or 24k gold
- Titanium nose pads
- Proprietary 12-layer anti-reflective UGR12™ coating, Diamond Cast™ anti-scratch coating, and water-repelling hydrophobic coating
- Polarized nylon sun lens with 99.9% distortion-free, 100% UVA/UVB protection, and block eye-fatiguing blue light
- All Leisure Society frames are crafted in small batches, individually numbered, and handmade in Japan from the world’s finest artisanal craftsmen with a lifetime warranty.
- Every frame purchase also comes with a premium microfiber cleaning cloth and a 100% genuine leather case with a magnetic closure that folds down for easy storage.
18K Rose Gold with Rose Taupe Gradient Lens
FREE Express Shipping on all orders.
Free returns within 14 days of receiving your item. No questions asked, exchange or refund.