“Shuuuula, daaarling!” was often bellowed out by Manager Arnie when Shula Mitt entered the Shop to get her weekly frame adjustment. As this thick cat-eye style is a refined take on a playful look, we’re sure they’d bring the sensible Shula a sense of peace. A loyal customer, and friend the same, this one’s for you, darling!
- Handcrafted using Italian Acetate featuring distinctive patterns unique to each frame
- Featuring raised two-dot rivets on temples
- Comfortable saddle nose bridge
- 5-Barrel hinge
- Signature acetate tips
- MOSCOT temple engraving
- Designed and prototyped by 5th Generation, Zack Moscot in NYC
- Parts and materials imported
Lens – 52mm
Bridge – 1mm
Temple – 140mm
FREE Express Shipping on all orders.
Free returns within 14 days of receiving your item. No questions asked, exchange or refund.