Joey Shavala, AKA the King of the Lower East Side, often made a spectacle revving his Harley down Mulberry Street on his way into the Shop. Borrowing his moniker, and his signature style, from the King of Rock and Roll, Joey was always flashin’ a pair of gold aviators and a combed back pompadour. With Joey’s rock star persona in mind, The SHAV was designed to turn heads on your way out the door. Elvis has left the building.
- Triple gauge metal featuring a double-bar bridge
- Striped metal skiving on front temples
- Comfortable titanium nose pads
- Features lenses in Denim Blue
- Signature acetate temple tips
- MOSCOT temple engraving
- Designed and prototyped by 5th Generation, Zack Moscot in NYC
- Parts and materials imported
Lens – 59mm
Bridge – 15mm
Temple – 148mm
FREE Express Shipping on all orders.
Free returns within 14 days of receiving your item. No questions asked, exchange or refund.