This unisex frame incorporates all the iconic design details AHLEM is known for: angular structure, raw-cut acetate, sophisticated architectural references. Saint Dominique showcases, for the first in our collection, beveled detailing on the frame front as well as a unique recessed nose bridge. This original innovation adds uncommon depth and sculptural polish.
- Handcrafted in France.
- 8mm premium Italian acetate.
- Eco-friendly and hydrophobic varnished acrylic demo lenses.
- Exclusive 5 barrel hinge with thread lock technology.
- Electroplated 22k gold hinges, custom design temple core, beveled temples, and signature geometric accents.
- With proper care, AHLEM’s heirloom-quality eyewear will bring you years of use and pleasure. Extend your frames’ longevity with a few simple maintenance rituals:
- Daily Clean: We recommend that you clean your lenses daily with our premium microfiber cloth versus cotton or paper products.
- Weekly Clean: Apply a few drops of mild soap to your fingers, lather them underwater and massage soap foam to your lenses and frame. Complete the ritual by rinsing your frame and lenses in warm water and dry with your microfiber cloth.
FREE Express Shipping on all orders.
Free returns within 14 days of receiving your item. No questions asked, exchange or refund.