Rue Fabert is a bold frame with immediate power. The striking impression comes courtesy of the acetate’s dimensions—8mm, raw-cut for a matte finish—as well as the uncompromising modernist shape, calibrated for the subtlest browline slope. Minimalist finishes include beveled temples and triangle accents at the corners.
- Handcrafted in France.
- 8mm premium Italian acetate.
- Exclusive 5 barrel hinge with thread lock technology.
- Electroplated 22k gold hinges, custom design temple core, beveled temples, and signature geometric accents.
- With proper care, AHLEM’s heirloom-quality eyewear will bring you years of use and pleasure. Extend your frames’ longevity with a few simple maintenance rituals:
- Daily Clean: We recommend that you clean your lenses daily with our premium microfiber cloth versus cotton or paper products.
- Weekly Clean: Apply a few drops of mild soap to your fingers, lather them underwater and massage soap foam to your lenses and frame. Complete the ritual by rinsing your frame and lenses in warm water and dry with your microfiber cloth.
Lens – 52mm
Bridge – 22mm
Temple – 145mm
FREE Express Shipping on all orders.
Free returns within 14 days of receiving your item. No questions asked, exchange or refund.