The Portolá frames, named after the Spanish explorer Gaspar de Portolá and the city in Plumas County, California, have a contemporary yet timeless aesthetic: a nearly trompe l’oeil design with a faux clip-on look on top of an acetate front. The beta-titanium frames are plated in 12k silver, 18k gold, and 24k gold with unique combinations of various lens and acetate colors.
- Material: Flex Beta-Titanium, Cotton-Based Acetate
- Ion-plated in 12k silver, 18k gold, or 18k rose gold
- Titanium nose pads
- Proprietary 12-layer anti-reflective UGR12™ coating, Diamond Cast™ anti-scratch coating, and water-repelling hydrophobic coating
- Polarized CR-39 sun lens with 99.9% distortion-free, 100% UVA/UVB protection, and block eye-fatiguing blue light
- All Leisure Society frames are crafted in small batches, individually numbered, and handmade in Japan from the world’s finest artisanal craftsmen with a lifetime warranty.
- Every frame purchase comes in a nesting gift box that includes a premium 20x20cm microfiber cleaning cloth, a genuine leather folding case with a magnetic closure that collapses down for easy storage, and a Leisure Society Key Club warranty booklet.
Lens – 51mm
Bridge – 20mm
Temple – 145mm
Matte Tortoise on 18K Antique Gold
FREE Express Shipping on all orders.
Free returns within 14 days of receiving your item. No questions asked, exchange or refund.