This is a true story about a little guy who wore a little frame. A friendly optician from the original Orchard Street Shop, it was always Seymour’s mission to provide the proper fitting frame on even the smallest of punims…his name was ‘see more,’ after all! Made for the best (& littlest!) optician on Orchard Street, this prized PITSEL is for our guy, Sy!
- Combination metal and acetate frame featuring a classic P-3 shape
- Featuring a Windsor Rim-inspired eye wire
- Comfortable titanium nose pads
- 3-Barrel hinge
- MOSCOT temple engraving
- Designed and prototyped by 5th Generation, Zack Moscot in NYC
- Parts and materials imported
Lens Width: 47 mm
Frame Width: 129 mm
Bridge Size: 21 mm
Temple Length: 150 mm
Tortoise on Gold
FREE Express Shipping on all orders.
Free returns within 14 days of receiving your item. No questions asked, exchange or refund.