Named for our strapping and unconventional uncle, Uncle Zulu Pushkin (yes, that’s his real name), who was a runner for a famed New York bookie back in the day. The ZULU recreates the ubiquitous American Optical Pilot frame made famous in the 1940s. This square-shaped frame is strong and sturdy so it can really take a beating urban or otherwise, if you catch our drift.
- Handcrafted using metal
- Comfortable double bar nose bridge
- Includes silicone nose pads
- 3-Barrel hinge
- MOSCOT temple engravings
- Signature acetate tips
- Features real glass lenses in Cosmitan Brown
- Designed and prototyped by 5th Generation, Zack Moscot in NYC
- Parts and materials imported
- Lens Width: 53 mm
- Frame Width: 140 mm
- Bridge Size: 20 mm
- Temple Length: 140 mm
- Size: Average
FREE Express Shipping on all orders.
Free returns within 14 days of receiving your item. No questions asked, exchange or refund.