Back in the days of yore, when the Lower East Side was more rough and tumble than cocktails and tapas, MOSCOT’s resident optometrist, Dr. Richard Fleisig, aka “Dr. Zetz,” did double duty: provided excellent eye care to patients, and punched (hence his moniker) bad guys tasks that were (almost always) mutually exclusive. Like Dr. Zetz, this strong, sturdy frame is a knockout.
- Handcrafted using Italian acetate featuring unique patterns distinctive to each frame
- Features three dot rivets
- Comfortable saddle nose bridge
- Includes acetate nose pads
- 7-Barrel hinge
- MOSCOT temple engravings
- Signature acetate tips
- Designed and prototyped by 5th Generation, Zack Moscot in NYC
- Parts and materials imported
- Lens Width: 51 mm
- Frame Width: 145 mm
- Bridge Size: 19 mm
- Temple Length: 145 mm
- Size: Wide
FREE Express Shipping on all orders.
Free returns within 14 days of receiving your item. No questions asked, exchange or refund.