Grandma Sylvia was known for her sophisticated style, good looks, and signature cat-eye frame. The SHAYNA, with its soft lines and almond shape, is a 1960s cat eye tailored and refined to complement any face.
- Handcrafted using Italian acetate
- Features two dot rivets
- Comfortable saddle nose bridge
- Includes acetate nose pads
- 3-Barrel hinge
- MOSCOT temple engravings
- Signature acetate tips
- Designed and prototyped by 5th Generation, Zack Moscot in NYC
- Parts and materials imported
- Lens Width: 49 mm
- Frame Width: 135 mm
- Bridge Size: 20 mm
- Temple Length: 140 mm
- Size: Average
FREE Express Shipping on all orders.
Free returns within 14 days of receiving your item. No questions asked, exchange or refund.