Inspired by Sol’s 1957 trip to Cuba, The MISH has all the glitz of the late-night party scene in Havana, with all the glamour of the Upper West Side of Manhattan. MISH runs the town from day to night, and goes perfectly with a guayabera and a Cuba Libre.
- Handcrafted using metal
- Comfortable saddle nose bridge
- Includes silicone nose pads
- Intricate skiving on the temples
- MOSCOT temple engravings
- Signature acetate tips
- Designed and prototyped by 5th Generation, Zack Moscot in NYC
- Parts and materials imported
- Lens Width: 48 mm
- Frame Width: 132 mm
- Bridge Size: 20 mm
- Temple Length: 140 mm
- Size: Average
FREE Express Shipping on all orders.
Free returns within 14 days of receiving your item. No questions asked, exchange or refund.