The JACOB perfectly recreates the Air Force Pilot Sunglass first made famous in the 1940s. There’s a reason this easy to wear, casual, good-looking frame’s popularity has not just endured, but soared over the decades – it makes everyone look hot. Really hot. We promise.
- Handcrafted using metal
- Comfortable double bar nose bridge
- Includes silicone nose pads
- Flexible spring temple hinge
- MOSCOT temple engravings
- Signature acetate tips
- Features real glass lenses in Cosmitan Brown
- Designed and prototyped by 5th Generation, Zack Moscot in NYC
- Parts and materials imported
- Lens Width: 57 mm
- Frame Width: 140 mm
- Bridge Size: 15 mm
- Temple Length: 135 mm
- Size: Wide
FREE Express Shipping on all orders.
Free returns within 14 days of receiving your item. No questions asked, exchange or refund.