Back in the 60s, local musician Buddy was always found jammin’ around the East Village’s simmering music scene with a guitar slung across his hips and a pair of shades on top his head. An ode to our musical roots, and the classics we can’t live without, put your hands together for The HITSIK!
- Handcrafted using Italian Acetate
- Features two square rivets on temples
- Comfortable saddle nose bridge
- 5-Barrel hinge
- MOSCOT temple engraving
- Exaggerated paddle temples with grips
- Designed and prototyped by 5th Generation, Zack Moscot in NYC
- Parts and materials imported
- Lens Width: 48 mm
- Frame Width: 132 mm
- Bridge Size: 22 mm
- Temple Length: 140 mm
- Size: Average
FREE Express Shipping on all orders.
Free returns within 14 days of receiving your item. No questions asked, exchange or refund.