Hal was a complex Lower East side character, mischievous, even cheeky. Getting to know him took some time, only revealing small details to the naked eye. He typically strolled down Delancey with a pair of shades that hid his debonair wink, and with no destination in mind. With its wrap-around frame front and intricate details, The HASKEL was made for Hal, an affable LES rascal.
- Handcrafted using Italian acetate
- Features two dot rivets on the front and temples
- Comfortable key hole nose bridge
- Includes acetate nose pads
- 3-Barrel hinge
- MOSCOT temple engravings
- Signature acetate tips
- Designed and prototyped by 5th Generation, Zack Moscot in NYC
- Parts and materials imported
- Lens Width: 52 mm
- Frame Width: 135 mm
- Bridge Size: 20 mm
- Temple Length: 136 mm
- Size: Wide
FREE Express Shipping on all orders.
Free returns within 14 days of receiving your item. No questions asked, exchange or refund.