An evolution of The NEBB, this timeless classic is the Switzerland of frames: clean, beautiful, useful for business, and plays nice with everyone…or rather, looks good on every single person on the planet.
- Handcrafted using Italian acetate
- Features two dot rivets
- Comfortable saddle nose bridge
- Includes acetate nose pads
- 3-Barrel hinge
- MOSCOT temple engravings
- Signature brass temple tips for MOSCOT SPIRIT frames
- Designed and prototyped by 5th Generation, Zack Moscot in NYC
- Parts and materials imported
- Lens Width: 48 mm
- Frame Width: 133 mm
- Bridge Size: 19 mm
- Temple Length: 145 mm
- Size: Average
FREE Express Shipping on all orders.
Free returns within 14 days of receiving your item. No questions asked, exchange or refund.