Bobby, Uncle Heshy’s next door neighbor, was a hardworking kid that could never pull off the grades he aspired for. After leaving the city for more schooling, Bobby came back to the Big Apple a well-respected, top-of-the-class academic. With a high nose bridge and tall round lenses, these professorial inspired specs are dedicated to Bobby, and all of life’s late BLUMAs.
- Handcrafted using Italian acetate featuring unique patterns distinctive to each frame
- Features two dot rivets on the temples
- Comfortable key hole nose bridge
- Includes acetate nose pads
- 3-Barrel hinge
- MOSCOT temple engravings
- Signature acetate tips
- Designed and prototyped by 5th Generation, Zack Moscot in NYC
- Parts and materials imported
- Lens Width: 44 mm
- Frame Width: 125 mm
- Bridge Size: 20 mm
- Temple Length: 142 mm
- Size: Narrow
FREE Express Shipping on all orders.
Free returns within 14 days of receiving your item. No questions asked, exchange or refund.