In every group there’s the pace-setter—the confident mind that ably synthesizes what was with what’s next. New York’s top bar detailing invokes the iconic pilot shape, but its bridgeless structure and innovative angles are pure future.
- Handcrafted in France.
- Lenses made in France from recyclable, eco-friendly, thermoplastic material, featuring an anti-reflective and hydrophobic coating, offering 100% UVA/UVB protection.
- Electroplated in palladium and 22k fine gold, filigreed Titanium nose pads, and signature temple tips.
- With proper care, AHLEM’s heirloom-quality eyewear will bring you years of use and pleasure. Extend your frames’ longevity with a few simple maintenance rituals:
- Daily Clean: We recommend that you clean your lenses daily with our premium microfiber cloth versus cotton or paper products.
- Weekly Clean: Apply a few drops of mild soap to your fingers, lather them underwater and massage soap foam to your lenses and frame. Complete the ritual by rinsing your frame and lenses in warm water and dry with your microfiber cloth.
Lens – 50mm
Bridge – 18mm
Temple – 150mm
FREE Express Shipping on all orders.
Free returns within 14 days of receiving your item. No questions asked, exchange or refund.