The round, full-vue MILTZEN, first introduced in the 1930s, is eponymously named for our Uncle Heshy, who inexplicably everyone called Uncle Miltzen. And it stuck. So there you go, world… The MILTZEN.
- Handcrafted using Italian acetate
- Features two adjoined dot rivets
- Comfortable key hole nose bridge
- Includes acetate nose pads
- 3-Barrel hinge
- MOSCOT temple engravings
- Signature acetate tips
- Designed and prototyped by 5th Generation, Zack Moscot in NYC
- Parts and materials imported
Lens Width: 46 mm
Frame Width: 135 mm
Bridge Size: 22 mm
Temple Length: 145 mm
FREE Express Shipping on all orders.
Free returns within 14 days of receiving your item. No questions asked, exchange or refund.