1970 MOSCOT Orchard Street Shop Manager, Morty, always gave the best advice. The ultimate kibitzer he was indeed, “Proceed with caution!” Grandpa Joel would say, as once he started a story there was no ending in sight! Morty had a gift to gab and could go on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on… This MEGILLAH is for you, Uncle Morty!
- Handcrafted using Italian acetate featuring unique patterns distinctive to each frame
- Features square rivets on temples
- Comfortable saddle nose bridge
- Includes acetate nose pads
- 5-Barrel hinge
- MOSCOT temple engravings
- Features real glass lenses in Cosmitan Brown
- Signature acetate tips
- Designed and prototyped by 5th Generation, Zack Moscot in NYC
- Parts and materials imported
FREE Express Shipping on all orders.
Free returns within 14 days of receiving your item. No questions asked, exchange or refund.