Part of our “Italian Classics” capsule collection, the Maggiore is named after the second largest lake in Italy and frequented inspirational escape location for designer Shane Baum. The historic lakeside town inspired patterns that were applied onto the multi-dimensional metal hardware that is revealed under transparent layers of Japanese cotton-based acetate. The end pieces of the frame fronts contain pressed metal decor with colored enamel fills. The frame combines an iconic and timeless aviator shape with an architectural metal crossbar. The Maggiore includes a special color option, the Tisane/18k Rose Gold with Stardust© pink lenses, in which subtle specks of glitter appear on lenses when worn in direct sunlight while being imperceptible to the wearer.
- Material: Titanium, Cotton-Based Acetate
- Ion-plated in 12k silver, 18k gold, or 18k rose gold
- Titanium nose pads
- Proprietary 12-layer anti-reflective UGR12™ coating, Diamond Cast™ anti-scratch coating, and water-repelling hydrophobic coating
- Polarized CR-39 sun lens with 99.9% distortion-free, 100% UVA/UVB protection, and block eye-fatiguing blue light
- All Leisure Society frames are crafted in small batches, individually numbered, and handmade in Japan from the world’s finest artisanal craftsmen with a lifetime warranty.
- Every frame purchase also comes with a premium microfiber cleaning cloth and a 100% genuine leather case with a magnetic closure that folds down for easy storage.
Champagne on 18K Gold with Green Lens
FREE Express Shipping on all orders.
Free returns within 14 days of receiving your item. No questions asked, exchange or refund.