Named after one of the first settlers in Kings Canyon National Park, California, in 1912, Lovelace is an oversized frame with a slight cat-eye shape that is uniquely layered in cotton-based zyl and Leisure Society’s signature gold-plated titanium. As part of the Spring 2020 collection, these frames include two new color ways with special sun lenses appropriate for the season: Sea Green/12k Silver with green gradient Photochromatica lenses (darken when exposed to UV rays) and Gunpowder/18k Gold with Stardust© yellow gradient lenses, in which subtle specks of glitter appear on lenses when worn in direct sunlight while being imperceptible to the wearer.
- Material: Titanium, Zyl
- Ion-plated in 12k silver or 18k gold/rose gold
- Titanium nose pads
- Proprietary 12-layer anti-reflective UGR12™ coating, Diamond Cast™ anti-scratch coating, and water-repelling hydrophobic coating
- Polarized CR-39 sun lens with 99.9% distortion-free, 100% UVA/UVB protection, and block eye-fatiguing blue light
- All Leisure Society frames are crafted in small batches, individually numbered, and handmade in Japan from the world’s finest artisanal craftsmen with a lifetime warranty.
- Every frame purchase also comes with a premium microfiber cleaning cloth and a 100% genuine leather case with a magnetic closure that folds down for easy storage.
Lens – 53mm
Bridge – 18mm
Temple – 145mm
Black on 18K Gold
FREE Express Shipping on all orders.
Free returns within 14 days of receiving your item. No questions asked, exchange or refund.