Le Marais’ graceful curves—composed of half raw cut, half polished acetate—suggest poetry and architecture in equal measure. Refined sculptural details, including a step motif across the midline and the romantic silhouette at the top of the bridge, draw inspiration from the work of Constantin Brancusi, while the pronounced pantoscopic tilt gives this petite, bold square style a lift.
- Handcrafted by artisans in Oyonnax, France
- 8mm Mazzucchelli cellulose acetate
- Christian Dalloz Cridal lenses exclusively made in France, with AR coating and hydro front coating
- AHLEM’s Exclusive Technology 5 barrels hinge with thread lock technology
- Electroplated 22k gold hinges, custom design temple core and signature triangles
- Beveled temples
FREE Express Shipping on all orders.
Free returns within 14 days of receiving your item. No questions asked, exchange or refund.