Sturdy and strong, The KLUTZ was constructed for even the clumsiest character. Made from thick block acetate and real seven barrel hinges, this frame will stay in its place on your face no matter the tumble you take!
- Handcrafted using Italian Acetate featuring distinctive patterns unique to each frame
- Featuring raised square rivets
- Comfortable saddle nose bridge
- 7-Barrel hinge
- Signature acetate paddle temples with grips
- MOSCOT temple engraving
- Designed and prototyped by 5th Generation, Zack Moscot in NYC
- Parts and materials imported
Lens Width: 47 mm
Frame Width: 141 mm
Bridge Size: 23 mm
Temple Length: 148 mm
FREE Express Shipping on all orders.
Free returns within 14 days of receiving your item. No questions asked, exchange or refund.