With its flat top and appealing boxiness, Jaures is a dynamic oversized frame whose dimensions are particularly suited to larger features. A hand-carved channel across the horizon, beveled temples, and AHLEM’s signature geometric corner accents invest intrigue while maintaining an aesthetic rigor and discipline.
- Handcrafted by artisans in Oyonnax, France
- 8mm Mazzucchelli cellulose acetate
- Christian Dalloz Hydrophobic lenses with backside anti-glare coating, enhances clarity while protecting against water and smudging
- 100% UVA/UVB protection
- AHLEM’s Exclusive Technology 5 barrels hinge with thread lock technology
- 22K gold hinges, custom design temple core and signature triangles – on Dark Turtle and Goldlight
- Bevelled temples
- Saddle bridge and seamless nose pads
Lens – 54mm
Bridge – 23mm
Temple – 145mm
FREE Express Shipping on all orders.
Free returns within 14 days of receiving your item. No questions asked, exchange or refund.