Inspired by the sleek browline frames that Polish film music composer and jazz pianist Krzysztof Komeda wore while performing his pioneering compositions, Akoni Eyewear’s new Hubble design channels a midcentury retro futuristic vibe that perfectly captures the three-part blend of optimism, dissent and progress that marked that era. Channeling that same spirit of artistic rebellion, the Hubble clean lines sport thick, sculpted Japanese Acetate brows and adjustable Japanese Titanium temples. To mark the introduction of the Hubble, a special design of 200 numbered frames has been released. Those limited-edition designs feature a striking, tactile Acetate surface crafted by Akoni’s Japanese artisans who have expertly scraped the surface, crafting a one-of-a-kind, subtle-yet-eye-catching, organic linear pattern.
- Gross Weight (gr): 41.8
- Temple: Custom adjustable Japanese titanium temples, end-pieces and tips and threaded tube screw system
- Temple Tip: Japanese acetate temple tips
- Nose Pads: Ceramic with beta-titanium nose pad arms and metallic plating
- Lenses: Clear, 4-base CR-39
- Country of Origin: Made in Japan
Lens – 52mm
Bridge – 20mm
Temple – 152mm
Scraped Matte Black
FREE Express Shipping on all orders.
Free returns within 14 days of receiving your item. No questions asked, exchange or refund.