A Ratner’s regular, 2nd Generation Sol would often pop over for a bite at his favorite eatery. Thanks to Genevieve—the colorful hostess in colorful glasses—Sol always left the diner with a belly full of blintzes (and a few satisfied GREPS!) ready to take on the afternoon rush. From your longtime neighbors who always enjoyed the grub, we send our compliments to the chef!
- Handcrafted using Italian Acetate featuring distinctive patterns unique to each frame
- Featuring raised two-dot rivets on temples
- Comfortable saddle nose bridge
- 5-Barrel hinge
- Signature acetate tips
- MOSCOT temple engraving
- Designed and prototyped by 5th Generation, Zack Moscot in NYC
- Parts and materials imported
Lens Width: 44 mm
Frame Width: 135 mm
Bridge Size: 26 mm
Temple Length: 145 mm
FREE Express Shipping on all orders.
Free returns within 14 days of receiving your item. No questions asked, exchange or refund.