Antonio was a MOSCOT porter around Sol’s time in the Shop. As reliable as he was tough (read: very), he was surprisingly refined when it came to repairing the delicate equipment behind the counter. Much like the casual yet detailed structure of this chunky frame, this good-looking GOOLAH won’t disappoint.
- Handcrafted using Italian Acetate featuring distinctive patterns unique to each frame
- Featuring three dot rivets on the front and temples
- Comfortable saddle nose bridge
- 5-Barrel hinge
- MOSCOT temple engraving
- Designed and prototyped by 5th Generation, Zack Moscot in NYC
- Parts and materials imported
Lens Width: 50 mm
Frame Width: 140 mm
Bridge Size: 22 mm
Temple Length: 147 mm
FREE Express Shipping on all orders.
Free returns within 14 days of receiving your item. No questions asked, exchange or refund.