For centuries, the world’s greatest orators, poets and novelists have relied on anaphora — the magnetic power of unexpected repetition — In order to convey the strongest of messages and guarantee the most lasting of impressions. Eris, with its innovative co-centered pairing of two titanium frames, makes very clear the lyrical force that lies behind that time-honored concept. While extremely lightweight, Akoni’s Japanese titanium provides exceptional strength, with the side shield’s pattern of circles artistically recalling both the Akoni logo and, once again, the poetic potential of multiples.
- Weight (gr): 30.0
- Hinges: Custom titanium threaded tube screw system
- Temples: Custom titanium with fluted round component
- Temple Tips: Japanese acetate tipped with branded titanium
- Nose Pads: Ceramic w/beta-titanium arms
- Sun Lenses: Dark brown, 0-base high contrast CR-39 w/three-layer anti-reflective coating
- Country of Origin: Made in Japan
Lens – 46mm
Bridge – 22mm
Temple – 140mm
FREE Express Shipping on all orders.
Free returns within 14 days of receiving your item. No questions asked, exchange or refund.