Mr. Kelly was 4th Generation Harvey’s grade school science teacher. He was known for two things: his signature look (a short-sleeved button-down shirt, thin black tie and NASA-esque glasses) and the show-and-tell of marine life he always brought into class. Between scribbling song lyrics in the pages of his notebook and acing his exams, Harvey loved learning about sea life. An ode to Mr. Kelly and his iconic style, be sure to take note of this DUDEL.
- Handcrafted using Italian acetate
- Features three dot rivets on the front and temples
- Comfortable key hole nose bridge
- Includes acetate nose pads
- 5-Barrel hinge
- MOSCOT temple engravings
- Signature acetate tips
- Designed and prototyped by 5th Generation, Zack Moscot in NYC
- Parts and materials imprted
FREE Express Shipping on all orders.
Free returns within 14 days of receiving your item. No questions asked, exchange or refund.