DORIAN GRAY SUN/24K GOLD
or from $2,050.00 today & 5 weekly interest-free payments of $240.00 with
The Dorian Gray is created with innovative Japanese manufacturing techniques and designed with a timeless aesthetic charm. This rectangular shape is named after another notable Dandy, Oscar Wilde and his novel, “The Picture of Dorian Gray.” Styled for the modern sophisticate, the Dorian Gray combines a soft-edged rectangular silhouette with a vintage-inspired keyhole bridge in a pure block titanium construction. This frame also has the special Meye Precious™ 24k gold-coated mirrored lenses for the 24k Gold color option.
- Material: 100% Pure Block Titanium
- Ion-plated in 12k silver, 18k gold, or 24k gold
- Titanium nose pads
- Proprietary 12-layer anti-reflective UGR12™ coating, Diamond Cast™ anti-scratch coating, and water-repelling hydrophobic coating
- Polarized CR-39 sun lens with 99.9% distortion-free, 100% UVA/UVB protection, and block eye-fatiguing blue light
- All Leisure Society frames are crafted in small batches, individually numbered, and handmade in Japan from the world’s finest artisanal craftsmen with a lifetime warranty.
- Every frame purchase comes in a nesting gift box that includes a premium 20x20cm microfiber cleaning cloth, a genuine leather folding case with a magnetic closure that collapses down for easy storage, and a Leisure Society Key Club warranty booklet.
Lens – 52mm
Bridge – 20mm
Temple – 145mm
FREE Express Shipping on all orders.
Free returns within 14 days of receiving your item. No questions asked, exchange or refund.