The Corbusier, inspired by the French-Swiss father of modern architecture, combines a pure beta-titanium chassis adorned with intricate patterns and ultra thin beta-titanium temples add to the comfortability while being coated in 12k silver, 18k gold, or 24k gold to maintain a jewelry-esque quality. It is made with the technologically advanced construction that can combine the titanium chassis with a zyl front.
- Material: Flex Beta-Titanium, Zyl
- Ion-plated in 12k silver, 18k gold, 18k rose gold, or 24k gold
- Titanium nose pads
- Gold-coated mirrored lenses from Meye Precious™ for the Azure/24k Gold option
- Proprietary 12-layer anti-reflective UGR12™ coating, Diamond Cast™ anti-scratch coating, and water-repelling hydrophobic coating
- Polarized CR-39 sun lens with 99.9% distortion-free, 100% UVA/UVB protection, and block eye-fatiguing blue light
- All Leisure Society frames are crafted in small batches, individually numbered, and handmade in Japan from the world’s finest artisanal craftsmen with a lifetime warranty.
- Every frame purchase also comes with a premium microfiber cleaning cloth and a 100% genuine leather case with a magnetic closure that folds down for easy storage.
Lens – 51mm
Bridge – 21mm
Temple – 145mm
Tortoise on 18K Antique Gold
FREE Express Shipping on all orders.
Free returns within 14 days of receiving your item. No questions asked, exchange or refund.