Named after the peerless astronomer, Alexis Clairaut, this frame has a two-tone “frame within a frame” design that is skillfully engineered utilizing 10 hidden screws to secure the innovative construction. An angular double-bridge compliments the round and flat 2-base lenses to create a futuristic interpretation of a classic silhouette. The frame is crafted out of pure gold-plated titanium and adorned with intricate laser etchings and tastefully hand-enameled details. The frame’s distinct look can only be achieved through sculpting solid blocks of titanium. 100% pure block titanium plated in 12k silver, 18k gold, 18k rose gold combined with matching titanium temples and a hidden spring hinge.
- Material: 100% Pure Block Titanium
- Ion-plated in 12k silver, 18k gold, 18k rose gold, or 24k gold
- Titanium nose pads
- Gold-coated mirrored lenses from Meye Precious™ for the 24k Gold/Navy and 18k Rose Gold/Coral sunglasses
- Proprietary 12-layer anti-reflective UGR12™ coating, Diamond Cast™ anti-scratch coating, and water-repelling hydrophobic coating
- Polarized CR-39 sun lens with 99.9% distortion-free, 100% UVA/UVB protection, and block eye-fatiguing blue light
- All Leisure Society frames are crafted in small batches, individually numbered, and handmade in Japan from the world’s finest artisanal craftsmen with a lifetime warranty.
- Every frame purchase also comes with a premium microfiber cleaning cloth and a 100% genuine leather case with a magnetic closure that folds down for easy storage.
18K Antique Gold
FREE Express Shipping on all orders.
Free returns within 14 days of receiving your item. No questions asked, exchange or refund.