AVALON II SUN/18K ROSE GOLD
or from $775.00 today & 5 weekly interest-free payments of $240.00 with
1 in stock
The Avalon II has a contemporary “cut-off” look with hard edges at the bottom of the lenses versus the smooth, round lenses of the Avalon.
Named after the city in Santa Catalina Island of the California Channel Islands, the Avalon II frames exudes a travel-worthy aesthetic: rimless lenses in a multitude of colors, comfortable spring hinges, and a sophisticated brow bar. In true heirloom-inspired design, the frames come in plated 12k, 18k, and 24k gold with intricate laser etching around the top of the frame’s silhouette. The Avalon II includes the special teal UV-activated Photochromatica lenses for the Antique Silver color option.
- Material: 100% Pure Block Titanium
- Ion-plated in 12k silver, 18k gold, 18k rose gold, or 24k gold
- Titanium nose pads
- Proprietary 12-layer anti-reflective UGR12™ coating, Diamond Cast™ anti-scratch coating, and water-repelling hydrophobic coating
- Polarized nylon sun lens with 99.9% distortion-free, 100% UVA/UVB protection, and block eye-fatiguing blue light
- ABOUT THE FRAMES:
- All Leisure Society frames are crafted in small batches, individually numbered, and handmade in Japan from the world’s finest artisanal craftsmen with a lifetime warranty.
- Every frame purchase comes in a nesting gift box that includes a premium 20x20cm microfiber cleaning cloth, a genuine leather folding case with a magnetic closure that collapses down for easy storage, and a Leisure Society Key Club warranty booklet.
Lens – 54mm
Bridge – 17mm
Temple – 145mm
18K Rose Gold
FREE Express Shipping on all orders.
Free returns within 14 days of receiving your item. No questions asked, exchange or refund.